15.4.08

lie

Heroes. Some, like Peter Petrelli, are born with abilities to change the world, he , however, acquires his ability. He lies by omission, deceives, misleads, changes his personality like a chameleon and tells half truth. He uses it so often that he is becoming better at it. But like all lies that are spinned, the cant stand the test of time. Things that he had once said fall off the pedestal of truth one by one as time slowly unveils his lies. When you think you have acquired enough evidences to call his bluff, he summoned his other acquired gift - denial. The two gifts complement each other; one offensive and one defensive. With his powers, he manipulates human minds, painting them a picture which he wants them to see. Was what I saw what he had wanted me to see? I am not sure. Maybe I have superpowers too, I may be able to spot a liar from 100miles or perhaps I have the ability to be overly critical. But I hope that it is not the real him.

Like all superheroes, his identity will be protected.

No comments:

Post a Comment