28.3.09

room 408

After some tidying up, I might as well snapped a few photos of the room when it is neat and tidy. So that when I post it on my blog these will be the lasting impressions people will have of my habitable living conditions in Paris. For posterity sake.
"there you have it. what you see when you walk in."-cj

"clean toilets. 4 stars."-cj

"An upskirt poster right above my keyboard. To satisfy
my both my voyeuristic and musical pasttime."-cj

"bedside time reading. Danish cookies.
can't sleep without either."-cj

"my mini-mart."-cj

"I know milk does n0t look classy beside the wine.
but i have a high dependency on dairy products. 0.75L/day."-cj

" from tomatoes, broccolis, green apples,
mushrooms, chicken etc etc for a good meal.
to pizzas as fast food"-cj

"staple food. Rice. Pasta. Spanish Paella. Noodles.
butter cookies are sometimes my staple too.
which explains why they are there."-cj


"pots and pans to whip up a storm in the kitchen.
and ovaltine which I thought I will never see again in Singapore."-cj

"One of the hardest thing in my life.
reading french business law."-cj


"mind your Ps. pin-ups. postcards. pencil case.
phone. photos. posters. post-its. pence. penknife. "
- cj

"Prague's Charles' Bridge as my desktop.
aa's mushroom on my sub-woofer. "-cj


"A souvenir from every country.
Ironically, almost all are 'made in China'."-cj

"there, 4th from the right,
the travel book for my big trip in April."-cj

i remembered how empty my room was when i first came.

No comments:

Post a Comment