1.5.09

no new email

I refreshed the web page once more. There's still no new email. My mind was preoccupied not so much with the project at hand (to design a convertor DC-AC), rather more so with the email that hasn't came. One by one, my friends got accepted into their respective master's program with either a scholarship or a school fees waiver. I have been waiting for 2 weeks now, since the first person received her acceptance letter. Sometimes, I wonder if NUS would just screw me over by not accepting me into their Master;s program and leave me high and dry with no place to go. If that's ever the case.. I thought.. the worst that can happen is that I would have stay in Paris to complete the french degree alone for another 12 months.

Surely do not want that. The loneliness is slowly getting to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment