6.10.09

miss-appropriate and the leopard prince

Recently, we have either read or heard about miss-appropriate and her leopard prince and Ken Lim and his Varsatham star. I can't help but say, they have certainly added a lot of colors into my life. In the news everyday, we read about natural disasters claiming thousands of lives in our neighboring countries. But amidst such depressing news, I really appreciated the Ms Singapore pageant scandal. I can't speak for everyone, but I sure get a respite from reading about Ris-ky misdeeds and how some Singaporean are screaming to have her stripped of her crown. Also, Ken's comment and how he try to get back onto his feet after his Freudian slip. Just stopping short of calling Ris the PaRis Hilton of Singapore, I am actually not so much tickled by either Barbie or Ken. Rather, I am more amused by the Singaporeans who criticized them.

These are probably the same Singaporeans who will actively post photos and articles to Stomp and readily denounce anything which they deemed ungracious. I mean how gracious can some Stompers be if all they do is to secretly take photos of kissing couples and students not giving up their seats, then shame them on Stomp. Some of the comments I read on Stomp made me wonder if these individual stompers knows how petty they actually sound. All they do really is to stand on the pedestal of morality and nit pick on the small stuffs? Their wrapped sense of self righteousness is equally insidious. Why so serious? After we have our laugh about these matters, let it go and cut these people some slack. Don't measure others using your own yardstick.

everyone go relak one korner and watch EPL on mio.

No comments:

Post a Comment