4.10.11

back seat

For a year, I have taken a back seat to life; putting the control to auto pilot and cruising along with the natural flow of things. I do not try to fight the system and I do not proactively take on more tasks and responsibilities. I was tired and worn out. There was no fighting spirit in me at all.

Recently, thanks to certain individuals I have decided to start fighting for my life again. Right now - My career plan is in place but not in force. My social life is in force but is demanding more attention and it threatens to destabilize my career plans. Quality time with my family life is slowly being squeezed out of the 24hour we have each day. I have managed to balance this model for a while, at the expense of sleeping time. It is time I put some structure to my life. I do not need to cut down on the value I place on any of the above mention. I just need more discipline in managing my free.i'm riding on the waves of change 

-  I have a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment