9.3.08

continual assessment

i peeked into my mail box and saw the pink slip staring back at me. other pink slips tell us which lessons to skip in the coming week, which day we would get to see our beautiful marketing professor and if we get to spend the precious Friday afternoons and evenings with our favorite lab partner. People, who like to complicate life by giving names to everything, calls this pink slip a timetable. I must have a pretty messed up brain, cos i find it easier to associate things with their physical appearance rather than its primary function; so i called it the pink slip. hmmm maybe this would shed some insight about me to people who wonder why i call them piggy or bunny. anyway, this particular pink slip in my mail box now is more interesting. it tells us long more do we have to suffer before the end of our exams. in another 2weeks, i would be sitting for another round of exams..
"the pink slip" - cj

did i mentioned that i just had my last series of exams was less than 2mths ago? *gosh* i must have forgotten. 2mths must have been such a long time ago.. damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment