5.3.08

my first hailstorm

The sky is blue and clear, the temperature is cool but comfortable. Small flowers start blooming and speckling the green pasture with small patches of white. It seems like the good weather is going to whole for the week. Yesterday, out of a sudden, it blew a hailstorm and temperature took a sharp dive as small bits of ice bounced noisily off window panes. People ran for shelter as the darkness of the night hid the icy projectiles. I stood in darkness in safety of my rooms and looked out of the window. I read the hidden signs and make a dash to my laptop. There it was blinking in front of my eyes. "You have got mail." I held my breath and read the contents. the nus delegation is coming and would like to meet you on Thursday at 1200hrs..the keepers are coming.

i'm looking forward to it. people should disassociate gloomy weather with bad news.

No comments:

Post a Comment