22.5.08

inverness

I'm constantly being swamped with work these days, mostly unimportant stuffs. Nonetheless, it is these unimportant mundane stuffs that take up most of my precious time and prevent me from doing the more important stuffs. Damn, prison break just got more exciting. So i decided to put in some real work for the project which is due in a week and the exams which are in 2 weeks time. Before which I got something more important to do. I need to type this blog entry. Actually, I got nothing much to type about. My life is as exciting as those of a caveman's, minus the running away from saber tooth tigers part. Even my holidays are tranquil (or boring)...

"tranquil. damn not even a soul in broad daylight. "-cj

"tranquil. damn not even a stray dog."-cj

"blue sky. black river. blue reflection."-cj

"the 2nd fastest flowing river in Scotland."-cj

"Oooohh. I just fell in love with my own photography skills."-cj

"the nth cemetery i walked into. "-cj

"hey you look straight. can i ride you?"-cj

"brewing a storm."-cj

"pebbles."-cj

i threw a stone and it skipped 4 times before sinking into oblivion. yay!

2 comments:

  1. basket... your pebble throwing is only scaring my beloved lochness monster away

    ReplyDelete
  2. yar it probably saw my thick forearm throwing the stones.

    ReplyDelete