13.9.08

henderson wave

...I had began this entry with, "The sun was exceptionally sunny last Sunday". Yes.. I was as appalled as you by the overuse of the word 'sun'. Clearly, the stagnation of my English at primary school level have to be concealed, if not I would be doing great injustice to my GP tutor. So i retyped the opening sentence...

The intensely hot, self-luminous body of gases at the center of the solar system was exceptionally radiant on last sabbatical day of the month. We embarked on our 9km march along the southern ridges.
.

"boy meets girl. boy chase girl."-cj

"soldiers of the 49th SAR stationed at kent ridge park"-cj

"福 is when you have 2 girls taking photo with you."-cj

"under a rain tree in hort park."-cj

"花。"-cj

"insect death trap.. would be really nice to have a few of these to rid my room of bugs."-cj

"tree top trails. dress appropriately. do not wear skirts. no heels.
ppl would know what's underneath and your heels will be stuck in the holes ;-)"-cj

"reaching the top of telok blangah hill"-cj

"splendid view"-cj

"when i take photo for some people."-cj

"when some people take photo of me.. where is my face?"-cj

"heavy weight"-cj

"its you!we cannot balance because you are too overweight!"-cj

"no lah. not my fault. my shoes are too heavy. there's too much sand inside."-cj

"boy gets girl."-cj

"i will build a house for both of us."-cj

"platoon sergeant lew: hmm.. is henderson wave to the left or right?"-cj

"right!"-cj
next up... the henderson wave!

No comments:

Post a Comment