21.11.08

24

A simple celebration and it was just like another day. This same day every year, I would evaluate myself and redefine my resolutions. My self worth isn't being measured by my academic achievement, my taxable income, the number of friends and birthday wishes I have or even the size of my health insurance coverage. I myself would not be able to evaluate my self worth. So. Thanks to those you who touched my life at one point or another. Today is not only a celebration of how far I have come but also a celebration of the influence all of you have in my life. If you are proud of me, proud of being my family and friend, then you would have given me the answer to my self worth.

To a friend who called yesterday. I think "the one who has the most to offer, isn't always the one with the least self believe. Instead, she is the one with the most number of people believing in her."

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Happie Birthdae!!!

    Quarter Century Old lor!!!

    XP


    Sorry, I was late in wishing you this...

    ReplyDelete