20.2.09

style

A friend recently told me he is starting to see a style develop in my photographs. After going through all my photos, I am starting to see it too. We were unable to put a descriptive word to it, but to me it is clearly there. Is it the way I framed the photos? Or is it the objects that I took pictures of? They do look like standard post cards shots. Do they looked too standard and too proper? or just wait for me to become famous. and I will have the critics figure that out for me.

I spend quite a lot of time looking at other people's photos. like this one here -> http://www.pbase.com/nivlek28/weddings
. All his wedding photos just make me want to get hitched now. I saw his photos and realized that I have not tried taking photos of people. I would like to be able to someday capture emotions, instead of sceneries, through the lens.

ah weddings..

No comments:

Post a Comment