6.2.09

try

The overwhelming wretchedness which is swarming me now would eat me up if I do not verbalized my thoughts. For all your perceived hidden agony, you have pessimistically convinced yourself that the world has cast you aside. Look around yourself, look at the things that were done for you and count your blessings. The world has not abandoned you, instead you did. Now ask yourself what have you done for others. What have you done for the people around you in the name of pure benevolence. The whole world does not evolve around your selfish personal interests. I did not change. My opinions of you did. I do not want to increase my emotional baggage. I have my own life to lead. You can either continue living your life in that insular little fantasy world of yours or come out to face the real world and talk to real people. Everyone had run an extra mile for you. we are going to hit the 999 miles marker. I have stopped running.

Run the remaining last one mile for us and you will see the whole world would be running with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment