18.7.10

a few good people

I met a lot of people over the course of the 10 weeks. People who have made the term so much more enjoyable.

m for sharing your experiences of running a modeling agency, your photos and the long dinner conversations. hope you enjoy your europe trip. k for solving all my programming problems, the pantry coffee breaks and buying the nikon D90 with me. km for being my reliable source of entertainment and jokes and playing pool in the lounge.
m, k, km for hanging out with me at ORQ office till late at night to take photos of marina bay sands. c for being grumpy, for the open conversations which you gave a more than what I am willing to listen and for having so much in common with me. ph for supporting all the wrong teams during world cup and for keeping me company on saturdays. a for talking non stop and for thinking we are actually listening. zc for her books. s for the early morning breakfasts and bus bay chats. dm for punching into the air during out presentation and rallying the crowd for the perfect ending. yh for just sitting pretty and smiling. m for working european hours and making it flexible for us.

a few good people to whom i am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment