12.7.10

last week

I submitted the codes for QA again; hoping to score a QA sign off at my second attempt. If all goes well, the program will go into production and I can spend the rest of this week wrapping up my work. With so many social events in the final week, I'm starting to think it is going to be the most hectic week of all! To do list for this week..

1. Walk through with QA on monday night
2. Pick up F from the airport + colleague's birthday dinner on tuesday night
3. Night shoot at ORQ with M and K on wednesday night.
4. End of work social event on thursday night
5. Send C off at the airport and dinner on friday night + ISE orientation camp
6. ISE orientation camp for whole of saturday
7. New Paper big walk + bird park (maybe?) on sunday

i wonder why things always come together at the same time. courage.

No comments:

Post a Comment