27.4.11

Awesome #39 power to decide the pantry's stock

I have this habit of chatting with pantry aunties. They have the power to influence your fluid intake in the office. For the past few months, I have tried several 2-in-1 and 3-in-1 coffee and tea mixes from various brands. Despite this, I am not a big fan of caffeine. They are substitutes for Milo, my beverage of choice. Yesterday, while I was mulling if I should make myself a cup of yuan yang (鸳鸯) by mixing Nescafe coffee with Lipton milk tea; the pantry aunty walked in. After a quick exchange, she asked, "I'm going to stock up the pantry again, what do you want to drink?" I perked up and answered. And guess what I saw in the pantry today? M-I-L-O. (No. I did not even try to ask for beer in the pantry; but I know that some of you would.)

Having the power to decide what drink you want in the pantry is...


AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment