22.5.11

Awesome #42 when you look like you are good at something

I waiting at the 7-11 convenient store for my waffle (Cool right. 7-11 now serves waffles). I was not alone, there was this other guy too. Judging by the length of time he stood looking at the collection of Durex, he's probably caught in the paradox of choice. He turned to me and asked me in his 'Ah Mat' accent, "Hey, which one do you think is the best?" I swept through the range of Durex products on the shelf. Featherlite suggests comfort and texture, whilst Strawberry and Orange probably serve a more functional role. I did a quick appraisal of him in his bright baggy attire, baseball cap worn backwards. Given this impromptu position of authority, I said without a doubt,"For you, use Extra Safe."

"Durex bunnies. because this is a family friendly blog."-cj
At that moment, I felt like an expert and it felt...

AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment