1.6.11

underwear thief

The other units on the 17th floor have reported a series of underwear thefts. Most of the stuffs that went missing were ladies underwear. I did some thinking and concluded.

   1. The thief probably stays in our block.
   2. The thief is probably a male. (I ruled out lesbians, somehow)

I am not a profiling expert, so I only managed to figure out this much. But yesterday, we had a break in the case. My aunt who stays on the 13th floor with her kitchen facing my front door called to tell my mum that she caught sight of the thief. We have a lead! She described him as.

   3. Young male
   4. Age: around 16 - 20 years old.
   5. Height around: 165-175cm
   6. He was wearing a white shirt.
   7. Chinese features
   8. He ran to the 19th floor.

I have my doubts about point 8. With a 1.5m high parapet along the corridor, other that the ceiling lamps, I'm not sure if an observer from the 13th floor can even see anything else. Maybe she already has a suspect in mind, but was not able to give a positive i.d. But I have to treat all information objectively.

I cannot believe the spade of morally questionable events happening around me lately. First, a friend cheating with a married man; now we have a underwear thief.

I think I can pin my missing pair of sock on him too.

No comments:

Post a Comment