4.10.07

dear S

"Dear S,

I woke up cold one misty morning,
realizing too late that you had left without warning.
I should have seen the ominous signs coming,
now im sorry for my late dawning.

We got acquainted on my first day in this big city,
you were always there with unfailing regularity.
Time paused for us and felt like endless eternity.
Soon I was won over by your sunshine personality.

Have you forgotten the things you told,
“I would still be here when you are old;
embracing you with my loving warm hold
and protecting you from the banal human cold.”

Now you left with me with just a note,
That says you are leaving for some place remote.
Right now your presence is what I needed.
I really shouldn’t have taken you for granted.

I missed you and your radiant smiles,
That can warm hearts from thousands of miles.
To wake up again to the warmth of your touch
That’s all I’m asking, is it too much?

I missed u, Summer. "

Regads,
junyong

No comments:

Post a Comment