28.10.07

run

The airline's having a strike. Bus/train services still recovering from theirs. I was left waiting for a train that never came. As a result, I missed the last 9pm bus. I was stranded at the train station situated at the base of the plateau at 1015pm. The solution - a dark 45min climb up the plateau cutting through a small forest to get back to my school. Sick, cold, hungry, angry and tired, I contemplated sleeping at the station with the rats; and dropping the stupid idea immediately. Since public tansport failed me, I decide to rely on the my most dependable pair of legs which had succumbed to cold and my equally dependable pair of lungs which had succumbed to sickness.

I ran my most punishing 30 min run. oh please god spare me from a deja vu..

No comments:

Post a Comment