13.11.07

华语 cool!

Today, my friend came and asked how to write 'old' in chinese, cos he is having a chinese exam later in the evening. Grinning, I effortlessly accomplished the tasked with a few quick stroke of my pen. I was filled with a small sense of achievement like it had meant something. I was promptly put in place by zhang chi who gamely showed me how to write biáng which you would see in the next post is actually not that difficult but a mere 57 strokes...

so u studied in a SAP school? so u got A1 for Higher Chinese? so your mother is a chinese teacher? but do you think that your chinese is good? are you game enough to take up the cj's chinese challenge? For the love of chinese, go grab your papers and pens! WARNING: DO NOT SCROLL PAST CHALLENGE 4!!

For the Cj's Chinese Challenge.

Objective: to make you guys as motivated about learning chinese as me.

Challenge 1) Can you write out "zhé" which means verbose?
Challenge 2) Can you write out"Nàng" which means poor enunciation due to snuffle?
Challenge 3) Can you write out "Taito" which is the appearance of a dragon in flight
Challenge 4) Can you write out "Biáng" which is a kind of noodle


Answer 1)

simple right?
Answer 2)
just as simple, right?
Answer 3)
so repetitive. shouldn't be hard for you too..lol =)

Clue to Answer 4(which would be uploaded in the next post)
一点上了天,黄河两道弯,
八字大张口,言字往进走,
你一扭我一扭,你一长我一长,
当中加个马大王,心字底月字旁,
挂个丁丁叫马杠,坐着车车逛咸阳。

so did i managed to motivate you?


My binôme (study buddy) is learning chinese. hope he hasn't already seen these words already...

No comments:

Post a Comment