4.11.07

plateau

At some point of time in life, people would lose sight of their goals in life. It is at this point when they pause to look around trying to look for new directions, to ask for advices or to take a break. I had stood still for 4months already. Everything had come to a halt. I wondered ," had i deliberately opted for a directional change or had i gotten lost along my way." Either way, I had not been able to move on as fast as i used to as I am not sure if i had headed in the right direction. Having no motivations, pent-up frustration, a diminishing of social circle and a draining routine. The lack of meaningful soul searching conversations and silent comfortable companionship, I'm afraid I'm losing touch my human side. Is this the price of my pursuit? I tread with trepidation, hopefully without ever losing my optimism.

I missed those conversations we had over long dinners.

Le Désespoir(1861) by Jean-Joseph Perraud.

photo by cj

No comments:

Post a Comment