7.12.07

Calvin and Hobbes (2)

Well , if I am ever a tiger, I would probably turn out looking something like this. lanky and a little fuzzy. But I dun think that I would mind a bit.
"How I wish I have a tiger like Hobbes... Mayb I could be someone else's tiger. =) "

aa, those are verbatim of your words, right? Granted, I think that you do have Hobbes' patient dignity and his common sense. Good-natured, intelligent, friendly, and enthusiastic in a sneaking-up-and-pouncing sort of way. You do fit into that profile you know. Good thing you have me here to show you the consequences of your words. aa, have you ever wonder how you will look like if you are a tiger?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Grr..my little tiger"

aamanda, sometimes words fail me. but picture seldoms does. lol.

1 comment: