2.6.08

exam

well again. its exam week. i'm actually glad it is finally here. exams usually comes with a lethal cocktail of mixed feeling for most. but i can tell you an honest truth. i'm really glad that it is finally here. i had wondered what is it exactly that i am happy about. is it that i'm finally able to go back to singapore to meet my family friends? or is it that it is the going to be the end of one hell of a year? or is it the upcoming trip to morocco? i guess all these do add to the general good feeling. but the one thing that made me really happy.. i have made good friends here. they bring out the good in me. the good which was hidden by the shadow of rationality. the rationality that had served me so well before had made me doubt my humanity. it made me wonder if i had been doing good things with a hidden personal agenda because it is the right thing, or was it because i genuinely want to make other people happy?

now i know. a friend helped me figured it out one morning at 2am. thks.

No comments:

Post a Comment