25.6.08

morocco - all natural

The 4 day road trip was utterly draining. Hours are spent in a car watching the driver tackles the winding mountain roads. My heart skipped a beat as he made sharp turns dangerously close to the cliff edge. Along the way, I caught many landforms that I could recognize from my geography textbook. I made a subconscious comparison with Singapore's plain landscape. The kasbahs are the earthen houses build in the past with smalls doors and corridors that joins the 3d floor to the 2nd floor of another building.

"Dades Gorges."-cj

"Valley of the thousands Kasbah"-cj

"once upon a time, there was a river."-cj

"Koutoubia Mosque."-cj

"watch tower's bird's eye view."-cj

"Desert in Majorelle Garden."-cj

"Zen in Majorelle Garden."-cj

"i left my heart in Morocco."-cj

No comments:

Post a Comment