11.6.08

one year

We went to Paris to send jw off. As we bade farewell to him, we watched with envy as he walked into the crowd. Everyone wants to go back home and he happened to be the first to do so. Looking back at the past year, I began to appreciate the opportunities that were presented to me, the envious position I am in, the independence I have gained, the childish moments, the loneliness, the exposure to new cultures, the chance to travel, the free money.. etc.. Really, I should have nothing to complain about. The only regret is not to be able to see the people i love. Namely my family, friends, her, her, that her, the other her, another her and another other her.
"death of Innocence. murdered by Time." -cj

I apologized if this dreamy schoolboy tone diverge from my usual cynical self, but i deserve to cling on to every moments of innocence. whatever's left.

No comments:

Post a Comment