4.12.08

music

Much I would like to stay happy and away from cynicism, reality kicked my in the face yesterday. Downed half a bottle of wine, I spent the next half an hour standing under the shower trying to sober up. The midnight shower was not enough to clear my head; it was throbbing away like as if anger has taken a life of its own with its own a beating heart. Lying on the bed, I spend the next three sleepless hour letting negativity compound on itself. I'm wonder since when did I become such an angry and unhappy person. I got out of bed and sat of the nearest chair slowing taking control of myself. Very naturally, I switched on the keyboard in front of me and began playing the few pieces which I have learn over the past 2 months. The crystal clear notes had a calming effect. The headaches abated. The notes of on Treble Clef and Bass Clef were no longer as scary and foreign compared to when I had first started out learning. Times flies. I slept at 4am after I regained my emotional equilibrium. Peace. It doesn't change the fact that now I am convinced that nobody is going to care about me more than myself; and I meant it in a negative way. I'm currently learning this piece and I hope you would enjoy it as much as I have benefited from it.

Variations on Canon C - Arranged by George Winston



I wished I was acquainted with music earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment