18.12.09

SAP

It is nearly two weeks into the SAP ERP course. I find myself drained at the end of every week. The daily lessons from 10am to 4pm was like a business operations crash course. We were taught the workings of the sales and distribution module, financial accounting module, procurement module, supply chain module, warehouse inventory module, controlling module etc etc. It gives a good overview of business integration; how the cogs and axles in a company run in tandem. During the lab sessions, I am being swept off my feet by this masterpiece of an application, I applaud the developers for creating this ecosystem. If this is what the engineers in SAP are doing, can you imagine what's happening inside IBM, Google and Microsoft. Can I ever be like them? At the end of the day, as a student, I take a step back and look at what I am learning and I thought to myself. shit. I will have to spend the whole festive season dissecting this monster of a module.

certification on the 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment