26.3.10

googled

I just checked my Google Wave account. After all the hype, its pretty disappointing to see it lying inactive for months. A few new contacts added me to their list; other than that there were no new messages. From my experience, even the later released Buzz is faring better. Are my friends not tech savvy or do I not have a lot of friends? Sorry. At you guys' expense, I decided not to entertain the second thought. hur.

Alright. Got to get the morning started. First, I will check my Google mail, then will read my news on Google Reader, reply to a few messages on Google Buzz, check my schedule for the week on Google Calender, search for academic papers on Google Scholar and check out the exact location of Bt Timah Shopping center for dinner on Google Map.

What to do if Google decides to pull out of Singapore too?

No comments:

Post a Comment