28.3.10

qing ming

The morning was chilly. I crawled out of bed and floated towards the bathroom; my feet barely touching the cold marble floor. I switched on the lights and looked into the mirror. good lord! Better shave and clean up so that I would not scare anyone at the cemetery later. Late nights do wonders to your eyes. Should I put one some male eyeliner to cover the eye bags? After adam lambert broke into the music scene, there is nothing embarrassing about a guy putting on make up anymore. I toyed with the idea for a while before dropping it. No matching tones to go with my white shirt.

My memory drew a black for what happened between here and arriving at the cemetery. Probably I fell asleep. I got off the car into the semi darkness. A dormitory stood half a mile away from the burial plots. Didn't remember it being there a few years back. What a place to house foreign workers. As my eyes adjusted to the light, I saw a few families spread out across the whole of Block 13. ah, its the time of the year where dead people grant living beings the right to walk around in pajamas. Why can't people put in a little more effort to dress up a bit?

There's not much cleaning to do. The tomb was well kept by the attendant. Within a short moment, we were already tucking into our breakfast. I hung around and chatted with my cousins whom I have not seen for years. Blue uniforms seems to run in our family. My dad and uncles were police NSFs. My sis and I were from NPCC. Now I have 2 cousins in it too. Our cue to leave came, when the morning sun rose above the horizon.

It was a beautiful sunrise. I'm gg to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment