22.6.10

OT

Overtime in changi is a big thing. Firstly, most of the food stalls close before 6. Secondly, changi is on the far side of singapore. Thirdly, everyone else knocks off on time. For the past few days, I had stayed in the office past the regular hours, hacking away at the desktop. Today, was exceptionally frustrating. After narrowing down the problem to a single line, I was not able to find a solution to it (at least not an elegant one). I try not to believe that the brute force way is the only way to get my program to run on firefox and comply with the w3 standards. Let me struggle for another morning before I resign to my fate. 3 plus more weeks left! One thing I know for sure. By the end of this, I would be competent to do up a decent website.

Anyone looking for web designers?

world cup update. 40min into the game... France 0-2 South Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment