20.6.10

window shopping

I scrolled through the Buy/Sell forum for Nikon Equipment on clubsnap form, eyeballing the prices of the two cameras in particular - the Nikon D90 and D300. I think I gave a new meaning to window shopping as I Alt+Tab my whole evening away. Changing windows and surfing through the various WantToSell ads, I am half hearted when it comes to connecting with the sellers. (Hur. yar browser window shopping if you actually missed the pun). If I were to follow through with the scheduled expenditure I would be incurring a significant deficit. Big tickets items such as Cambodia YEP, dslr and CFA1 means that I would have to be a scrooge again in July. Without deep pockets, I am starting to think that maybe Cambodia is not such a good idea. I am unwilling to liquidate my securities as regular deposits into investment accounts are meant as a control for my expenses. Money is so hard to earn and so easy to spend. I tightened my resolve to not liquidate my shares..

I paced around the room for a while; trying to decide which one to let go. I'm not a fan of spending money.

No comments:

Post a Comment