10.1.08

personal geographic

The inspirational photos in National Geographic photographers have incited me to begin a similar personal project of a smaller scale. Thus, i begin with what will be the pioneer issue of Personal Geographic. Whilst National Geographic photographers risk their lives and limbs to bring to us captivating photos of wildlife, I risk nothing to bring you mundane, but hopefully equally captivating, photos of the birds and bees... Click on the picture to have a closer clearer look at them. I apologize for the lousy captions, but i am not able to identify the bee species. I could have dedicated more time to research on bees, but exams are just round the corner. I'm kinda bee z.
" hairy bee. wonder how the small pair of wings carries the big body.." -cj

"shiny bee" - cj

"bay bee." -cj

"I would change my captions if anyone is able to provide any positive identification."

No comments:

Post a Comment