20.1.08

sunday

Still lying in bed, I asked myself. So what is the game plan for today? Not a really difficult question to answer especially when exams are just round the corner. Its the same old maxim which I have been living by for the past 1week. Mug at hard as you can and eat as much as you want. Young readers do not do this at home, cos it is an extremely unhealthy lifestyle. I'm a trained professional. I have been studying professionally for 20years.

Anyway, I not sure if exams are making me more irritable or living alone has heightened my sensitivity to previously insignificant stuffs in my room. I felt a habitual (or complusive) desire to tidy up my room. It was this sudden urge which made want to clean my sink today; only to realize that I dun have a sponge! Something which I have taken granted of in Singapore. So insignificant the sponge was to me back then, I even laughed at it on Tv (spongebob) . Now its coming back to haunt me. karma.

Eventually, I managed to find a sponge and I cleaned up the sink, scrubbed my toilet bowl until it was shinning, wiped the top my the cupboards and removed all the ice from my the fridge's freezer compartment. I didn't stop until my room was spick and span. Satisfied, I sprayed the whole room with a generous dose of my air freshener. It was then I decided that noticed something wrong. That one thing did not sink in well with my Area Cleaning regime. It was something which I would not have even noticed in Singapore. I don't like the smell of lavender air freshener... Living myself for a while, I stopped questioning how aunties turned out the way they are.

lavender then lavender loh. why must hiam. not like as if it is as serious as "mee siam mai ham".

No comments:

Post a Comment