19.1.08

saturday

This is one of those days when the day began with you waking up early in the morning all perky and full of effervescence energy. So happy you are with your current mental state that you unknowingly lose your social inhibitions and start calling every one you meet - Hey Sunshine!

However, when the afternoon dragged on, you find yourself stuck to a boring tedious exam routine and you began to ask yourself. God what am i doing with my weekend. The heat of the afternoon (yes i'm beginning to find 23degree a little unbearable) forced your puny mind to wander and your brain happily took a time out. Pessimistic as I am, my mind decided to bring me on a tour to analyze my current pathetic social life on this Saturday afternoon. During the tour, I wandered dangerously close to the Sea of Self Pity. I didn't manage to drown inside cos my mind found me in the nick of time and guided me to safer terrain- Land of Compulsive Slacking. I followed the signs in the Land of Complusive Slacking to arrive at One Corner where I saw many like minded people. Whilst I was relaxing at One Corner, I spotted that the ferocious beast called EXAMinal. just around The Corner. Akin to a shark's sensitivity to blood, the beast could smell a slacking student from miles away.. I had unwittingly tumbled too close to its lair.

Even before I would make a decision, the beast disabled me momentarily with a thunderous bolt of Electromagnetism and struck me a heavy dose of nauseous SignalsAndSystemsOne. Drifting in and out of consciousness, I struggled to stay awake as I fought against the anesthetic effects of SignalsAndSystemOne. Before I lost consciousness, I felt myself being thrown back into reality and sailing through the air before a hard landing. Last thing I remembered was the great impact of Ignorance the moment I Hit the Books.

weekends before exams are always sooooo dreadfully long.. mug mug..

No comments:

Post a Comment