16.2.08

8ight

when 8 isn't always a lucky number..

2weeks ago, I took my first French oral examination. It isn't a exactly one to test my ability to speak in French (at least not directly), rather it is an oral style cross examination of "Signals and Systems" by a professor in French. Given 30min to solve, questions were given to you on the spot. After which you present your answers to the professor and respond to his oral questions. Murphy's law went into full play the moment i stepped into the examination room. There he was sitting a corner, with a harmless demeanor and a friendly smile, he stood up introduced himself and gave me my question paper.

I took a look at the paper and my brain felt a surge of turbulence. Things before me went into a twirl. French language got stuck in my throat, choking me. Then, I blanked out.

CatégorieModuleSéqExamen
ObligSignaux et systèmes - 128 /20

crap. i failed.

No comments:

Post a Comment