26.10.08

I

Sometimes I'm grateful to know how screw up a person I am. At least knowing that, I do not have to try very hard to look for explanations to expound my failings in several aspects of my life. I constantly try to identify myself through my success and hide my shortcomings behind my CV. I do not hold a bitterness towards life, but certainly I'm not enjoying myself like I feel I should be. Turning 24 soon, I have developed the cynicism equivalent of a 60 year old war veteran. I cant expect everyone to love me as much as I love myself. I was told that I should lower my expectations, cut everyone some slack and meet them halfway. Maybe i will be able to see the world in a better light. Try and make everyone's happiness my happiness.

In my whole-world-evolved-me paragraph, I wrote a total of 30 'I's , 'me's and 'my's. Let's hope by the time I get back, I can make everything about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment