23.10.08

psychoanalysis

He entered the room, switched off the lights and lowered the blinds. Without saying a word, he picked up a chalk and scratched out an equation. "Chia. You are an engineer, you are good in mathematics. Try and solve this one." I took the chalk from his hand and stared at the board - helpless. Wide eyed, I waited to be shame. Maybe I'm not cut out to become a psycho analyzer. Kindly, he continued, "To be able to understand fully the realm of psychoanalysis, you have to first be able to make sense of this equation."

[(R-R1)^gamma] /angle (65 rad) + girls = castration

Once you are able to grasp the concept behind the equation, you will be able to solve the next equation.

Florence Nightingale + Empire State Building + King Kong = ?

I'm dense. I'm not able to see the rationale behind both equations. But did you managed to guess that the answer is still Castration?

No comments:

Post a Comment