18.7.09

ABC 之花

3) The Hot Lian of ABC market. Her petite, lithe body weaved through the crowded market and my eyes followed her from table to table. There's no shame about looking at girls, so don't judge me. She left me with a deep impression when I first ordered Fish & Chips from the Wow Wow West stall. The service was fast enough, and I didn't notice her arrival. My friends and I were gossiping about Golden Lady and muffled bedroom nosises when ... BAH! I jumped and turned my head back to see who had ambushed me from behind.

"four dollar"

I flashed a fifty.

"no change"

I tried to give her a wounded puppy look. Damn it didn't work. Perhaps I should have worked on it more. Finally, my friend offered to foot the bill for me.

*poof*

She disappeared without another word. After the satisfying meal (the portion was definitely worth the money), I got up to leave. Apparently, I got my butt to move a little too slow.

"Excuse me." Crisp English.

I swerved out of her charge and Hot Lian accelerated past me. Among ourselves, my fellow interns challenged each other to see who dare to ask her for her number. Apparently, we stood still for a little too long again and blocked the main artery of ABC market.

"Excuse me." Crip English again.

Fish and chip anyone? we can go to ABC.

No comments:

Post a Comment