11.7.09

commencement '09

I attended several of my friends' commencement ceremonies. Each time they lamented the fact that I am not going to be graduating with them. Each one proud of having to have come this far since the first time we met. On the day we first meet each other, who would have known then that many years down the road, we would still be friends celebrating the milestones in each others' lives. The 10years anniversary dinners, cliche, but yet most of you turned up. The weekly soccer turned into an annual affair but everyone's still came. People would fly back from overseas and the first thing they asked was,"When is soccer?" Many of us has already hung up our hockey sticks for laptops. I bet some of you visited Bloomberg website as often as soccernet now. Some of you whom I have only first seen in army fatigues are now in corporate fatigues. Same faces different uniforms. Nonetheless, what's inside is still the same. If you dare to come for the ball under my feet, I will still break your leg.

To classes of DLSS '96, VS '00, VS NPCC 'oo, VJC 01s17, VJC Hockey '02, BMTC Scorpion Company, Combat Medics Platoon 15, BCTC, Oweek '05 '06, Ocamp, NUS ChemEngin '09..

Congrats to the class of 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment