21.11.09

25

Looking at present. Je suis en pleine forme. I have never feel better about myself than right now. I am getting somewhere in my life and have reached a level of sophistication in my attitude and my thinking. I found purpose and motivation. Family and friends are all doing well. I can never thank you enough for your support, kinship and friendship. I thank all of you for the week of gastronomical delights and the time we shared. Everyone of you; even those whom I haven't been keeping in contact. I remember every conversation..

"Sergeant Choo if you cannot do your duty I will ask Medic Chia to become your guard commander." siaz..

"You are too short to be my tango partner. In Argentina Tango, we are suppose to lean on each other to form an 'A' shape, but together we form a right angle triangle.." oops

"Mr KhooKY is psycho." no comments

"Does Dalai Lama live in Dubai?" ahem..

"Will Singapore float away from Malaysia if we destroy the causeway?" No, honey. we have a second link now, we need to break both.

"You are so fa****rked up, that if I were your father. That night with your mother, I should have gotten drunk and j*rk off into the toilet bowl. For all the shit you are giving me, you deserve a swim with the sh*t.
Fa****rking hell. Chia don't fa***rking laugh when I am fa****rking Moses." yes RSM, but you are so funny.

"Ronaldinho looks so cute." no comments.

"Guan you talking to your runner or your bookie?" oh that's your father. =d

"I want you to take a photo of the Pisa tower like this. it will look more tilted." But your horizon is also tilted..

"MacRitchie run next week?" sure thing.

"Boy, who are you going out with until so late at night?" hussssh mum. secret. 不能说的秘密。

"You sent him a x'mas card and you never send me any x'mas card lo." (a year later) be patient honey, its on its way.

"If you like her, go after her. Doesn't matter that she is attached." I know I have a morally grey area, but this is just wrong.

"Junyong don't study so much." I can't help it, I'm just good at it.

"It is not going to happen." sigh..

"Do not hold your stick flat to the ground!"

"Eh do you know hj is attached." tell me more gossip girl.

"Her voice is so high pitch.. only the dogs can hear her cry." nickel.

"Rendezvous in Berlin?" how bout on x'mas eve?

"dari kiri cepat jalan!" left, left, left... right.

"Don't worry mum, if I get a french gf. I will make sure she knows how to speak Hokkien." can do?

my life's like wine, gets better with age and intoxicates everyone around me. hope I had made a difference in your lives too. off to my last rdv before exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment