29.11.09

the day before market opens

Lately, I have been preoccupied with a lot of miscellaneous activities. Take this weekend for example. Amidst preparing for exams, I found myself going out for short runs, reading research papers on portfolio selection and optimization, reading The World is Flat (i know i am taking damn long to finish this book), reading analysis on the effects of Dubai World's announcement, wondering if i should sell my stocks, watching youtube videos 天龙八部,coding sensitivity analysis test on Matlab, playing on my forex platform, googling on the history of Malacca for my Dec weekend trip, reading up on estimation of distribution algorithms, looking for chalets in January and begging eunice to let me take some pictures at the studio she rented, editing my fyp technical paper and going for super long dinners. You can figure out for yourself how much time I have left to study for my exams. Hey that large cup of Coffee Bean coffee which was suppose to keep me up all night studying didn't work man. I reached home and I slept like a pig.

come monday. my trading friends will be having a very busy day. bonne chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment