16.10.10

afternoon's worth

Sometimes over analyzing a situation does not help one gain more headway in finding a solution. This afternoon have proven that. I figured that the best course of action now is to just keep your expectations low and let things run its own course. We should not be afraid of creating disequilibrium in our lives. Sometimes creating the occasional disequilibrium could just be what we need in our search for equilibrium. So while I contemplate on my lack of course of action, I shall mediate. I will sit there quietly and smile with my face, smile with my heart and smile with my liver.

do i sound like a medicine man from Bali?

4 comments:

  1. Smile with liver! =)
    -s

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah u are damn fast.

    -cj

    ReplyDelete
  3. heh. i think its inequilibrium. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha thanks. but i will just leave it as it is lah. =d

    -cj

    ReplyDelete