22.10.10

haze

PSI READING

7am Singapore time, Oct 22:

88

Moderate

PSI Value PSI Descriptor
0 - 50 Good
51 - 100 Moderate
101 - 200 Unhealthy
201 - 300 Very unhealthy
Above 300 Hazardous

From NEA website

Despite the times when my mouth went dry, despite the many times I have to wake up in the night to drink water, I think the haze presents a good opportunity. A good opportunity to take photographs that is. Imagine a misty early morning at the Eiffel tower in Paris. Now imagine a hazy misty early morning at the marina bay sands in Singapore. I wonder if people can tell apart haze from mist. Talking about photography. Lately, too many things have been taking up my free time. I need to find time for a good walk in the streets with my camera.

haji lane anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment