14.11.10

House

Mugging whole day alone in the library for a week can seriously impede your ability to communicate effectively with people. Without Internet, without anyone to talk to and without and noise in the library, it's beginning to feel a bit like solidarity confinement. Boredom and brain overcapacity is a deadly combination. Your brain urges you to find alternative entertainment to studying, but there is simply nothing else you can do without Internet in the library. Right then, I felt a need. A need to have someone with an evil witty sense of humor in my life.

Hahaha guess what. The first person I thought of was myself years back. As far as possible I try not to revert back into that arrogant sarcastic character. It was not even an option anyway. I don't like the idea of talking to myself and answering myself back. Next, I thought of Gregory House. So that's when I dropped all my studying and headed home to re-watch Season 1. I need to fulfill my need to balance my life with a bit of witty dark humor.

His mantras, it's all coming back to me..
"It's never lupus."-cj

"Or it could be Korsakoff's syndrome spelt with a C"-cj

my entertainment. my guilty pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment