17.11.10

sambal ikan bilis pizza

"I want spicy ikan bilis pizza." I could not believe my eyes when I saw this message. You have to be pulling my leg. I have heard of Hawaiian pizza, Margarita, Seafood and even Duck pizza, but ikan bilis pizza? It's quite a stretch you know. Seriously, who would put sambal, cheese, cucumber and ikan bilis together to form a pizza? I really cannot imagine how cheesy and spicy and ikan can go together. But it does exist on a menu (see below). Urgh. It felt like someone know my dietary weaknesses and decided to put them all together into one special pizza combo. Don't sweat for me man, I am adventurous enough to try it; even if I have to drink 100 cups of water to remove the spiciness and drown all the ikan bilis (heh^^) afterwards. Maybe it might even appeal to my taste buds, after all this pizza has 'Singaporean' screaming all over it.


can't wait for your Shepard pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment