5.2.11

Awesome #24 when your whole family squeeze into a room to talk and laugh loudly

I like it when the whole family squeezes into and sits around my grandmother's apartment in Bedok. I like to watch my aunties and uncles laughing and talking loudly, my male cousins running around the house and messing up the place, housewives fussing over the amount of food to cook, my brother playing 'hunter and the bear' game with cousins half his age, my sis bringing her bf over for dinner and the 'O' level student hiding in a corner studying Physics. If we are talking about entropy of the household, this is major disorderliness. We seldom have many occasions when the whole family comes together to celebrate.

I find this rowdiness comfortable, familiar and... 

AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment