20.2.11

Awesome #27 when you find money on the floor

Money do not grow on trees nor drop from the sky. In fact, I think they sprout from marble floors in shopping centers. I was walking around Vivocity when I saw 40sgd on the floor. I did a quick scan and fail to spot any potential owners. I'm not sure if I did not spot any potential owners or I did not want to spot any potential owners. My eyes quickly darted around to see if there are any candid cameras. No cameras. I always believe in returning money that is not yours, but in this case it is hard to positively id an owner and leaving it at the security sounds like an equally stupid idea to me. So I picked it up and continue my path without breaking my stride. You have to be at the right place at the right time to be lucky enough to find money lying on the floor. The guy walking right behind me must have felt like a sucker.

Being able to find unidentifiable money lying around is...


AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment