4.3.11

Awesome #30 when the rain stops at 1759hr

You are about to knock off soon and it is raining cats and dogs outside. Should you hang around in the office for a little longer and wait for the rain to stop or should you brave the rain and head back home? Unless I have somewhere that I have to rush off to, I would usually choose the former. I hate to be outside when it is raining. Today there was no need to even decide, the rain stopped and the sky cleared at 1759hr. Once this happens, there is only logical one course of action to take -  It takes approximately 1 minute for my computer to shut down. I did a little body wave to celebrate how the weather sometimes help to simplify you decision making process.

when the rain stops at 1759hr, it's really knock off...

AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment