31.3.11

Awesome #38 the leg rub

She is a good ten years older than me. Despite her overall mature disposition, I caught a glimpse of playfulness. The violin piece set the mood and hid us away from the rest of the world. There was tension in  the air. I looked into her eyes and held them; we were having our own silent conversation. I came on strong and she stood her ground; leaving me unsure of how to proceed. We are so close to each other that I can feel her breathe. Right when I was wondering if I should relax my frame and put some distance between us, I felt her leg against mine. She stroked my legs withdrawing and rubbing as the bow pushed and pulled against the violin strings.

tango class is so intense. today the girls learned how to do the leg rub. The leg rub adds so much seduction to the dance that I no longer think that tango is stiff and boring. 

AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment