17.7.07

friday 13th july 2007

Ironically, I found myself feeling extremely happy on this very inauspicious date. Love was all around me.

Thanks to my family - Despite having injured her foot, my mum insisted in sending me off. Thanks to my sister (for her not-so-well-concealed gift), my cousins (who take pride in terrorizing me), my dad (for his great genes which indirectly engineered this farewell), my grandma, my aunts and uncles.

Thanks to Program Comm – you guys nearly succeed in making me cry. Special thanks to Henry. Why is my Ice-Cream buddy significantly missing from the video? aa has nothing to say after how I had positively significantly influenced her life? Why is HJ suddenly so shy? Why is her hair so messy? Did she just wake up or has she been fighting again? Is Youan reading from a script? Why in the toilet? I replayed the video 3 times back to back.

Thanks to ChemEng clique – I so nearly succeeded in making Jac cry tt day. There wasn’t a school day that I don’t see them. There’s Wei Lun who managed to prove my Mum wrong. Mum says, “Playing computer games won’t earn you any money one.” She’s so wrong. Kelvin (who manages to take everything so easily), Micheal (who analyzes all the nonsense that I feed to Jac), Jac (who wholeheartedly believes all my nonsense). Dear Jac, please remember USA is in North America.



Thanks to Chelvam and Wei Jing. Seems like, this time, you guys won’t be around to cover for me anymore. Regardless of whether it’s on the parade square, in VS, in VJ, in NUS, on Kolam Ayer street soccer court, on the hockey pitch or in HSS Libary, you guys are unfailingly supportive. Three words explain it all – We are Victorians.



Thanks to Zhan Yuin. If not for the fact that I am a little crazy about you, I would long have been driven crazy by you. Did you buy a chipmunk because it kinda looks like you? cos you never struck me as one who will play with soft toys. Let us hope that I won’t end up talking to the chipmunk. I’ll make it a point to make more friends.


Thanks to LeeChing and TiongChuan. Lee Ching you won the quotable quote of the week with your “JunYong, I will miss you!” Tiong Chuan , I know that you said the same thing. Too bad you are not a girl else you would have won the best quote too. I would always remember the playgrounds where we shared so many stories. Please get this into the cute head of yours - Vitagen is NOT an after-run drink.

Thanks to those who weren’t there either.

I’ll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment